The Colenta IL-PCB Filmprocessor range is a fully automatic “dry to dry” processing system designed for reliable processing of all types of commonly used PCB films. The processor incorporates a non opposed roller transport system that has been produced to ensure minimal contact with the film emulsion and has a series of intermediate wash water crossovers which safely transfer the film between each stage of processing to produce high quality PCB images requiring the minimum of operator involvement.
- Removable flat feed table
- Upgradable on site for higher processing capacity
- Touch Free detection and area measurement of all material entering the processor
- Film area based precise replenishment of all chemical solutions
- Low level monitoring in all processing tank solutions.
- External filters for DEV / FIX & WASH
- Filter Change alert.
- Automatic Standby and energy saving modes
- “Work in Progress” monitoring
- Integrated Replenishment storage tanks with level control
- Prepared for connection to an external exhaust air facility